Lemon Ricotta Cake (Crepe Cake Recipe)

اختر لونك

Lemon Ricotta Cake (Crepe Cake Recipe)

Lemon Ricotta Cake (Crepe Cake Recipe) – Stylish but easy to make. This sweet treat is just the kind that can be used for any special occasion!

perfect lemon -ricotta crepe cake with cake rack

One special case

There are so many celebrations that are great excuses for making decadent desserts. For example, this great lemon ricotta cake recipe is perfect for Easter, upscale birthday parties and Mother’s Day!

It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to cook for my mom on Mother’s Day. Exactly seventeen years.

Because we moved a boring fifteen hour drive from my parents, I now have to trust my brothers and sisters to pamper my mother personally on Mother’s Day.

Still, every year as I plan to plan Mother’s Day recipes to share with you, I think about what mom would like to eat… If we were still living in the same city.

After all, he has been (and still is) the inspiration for so many of my recipe ideas.

My mother is an essential “chameleon cook.”

He starts with the recipe in mind, but when he’s halfway through the manufacturing process and finds that he doesn’t have all the ingredients he needs, he makes bold improvised adjustments instead of stressing or running into the store.

Over the years, some of these spontaneous changes have led to less perfect meals and fun stories. However, more often than not, his blockage in the kitchen has led to creative meals that the whole family loves.

He has taught me that embrace the unknownand see all failures as an opportunity to grow. He has taught me it just because something is not general either expected, that doesn’t mean it’s not a beautiful gift.

Best Lemon Ricotta Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce (Mother's Day Brunch!)

Making a cake with a Vitamix blender

Of all the kitchen games I’ve watched my mom make over the years, there’s nothing she wants to try more than her Vitamix blender.

In fact, his answer to most cooking problems is, “Just throw it in Vitamix!”

So today’s Lemon Ricotta Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce recipe is inspired by my mom, in more ways than one. All three components are made in Vitamix thanks to their speed, ease and the luxurious texture offered only by Vitamix.

Write a comment

Previous Post Next Post